........when you only see things from your point of view. But where else can you see from?
Because of the riot, am spending yet another night and weekend alone. The Man was to come from Kigali, but they were burning buses on the Kampala-Masaka-Kigali road. He does look like a 'Westerner', so we put safety first. I'm more lonely than scared.
Pole to those that have lost friends and relatives in this madness. Hopefully it will be better after tomorrow.
Bank Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya
-
Some mid-September 2026 job opportunities at Kenyan banks and financial
institutions in AI, cybersecurity, data protection, card, foundation,
infrastruct...
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
I thought Ugandans were more docile than Kenyans. I've never heard of protests in Kampala.
Older Ugandans (pre-M7) know more about war than the average Kenyan.
But the Kenyans here claim the Kampala riots are child's play, compared to what happened in Kenya last year.
Post a Comment